Why you should do Thyroid Test ?
Why you should do regular check up for Thyroid ?
Doctors generally check your Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH). A TSH test is a blood test that measures this hormone. The thyroid is a small, butterfly-shaped gland located near your throat.
1) Your thyroid makes hormones that regulate the way your body uses energy.
2)It also plays an important role in regulating your weight, body temperature, muscle strength, and even your mood. TSH is made in a gland in the brain called the pituitary.
3) When thyroid levels in your body are low , the pituitary gland makes more TSH.
4) When thyroid levels are high, the pituitary gland makes less TSH. TSH levels that are too high or too low can indicate your thyroid isn’t working correctly.
5) High TSH levels can mean your thyroid is not making enough thyroid hormones, a condition called hypothyroidism. Low TSH levels can mean your thyroid is making too much of the hormones, a condition called hyperthyroidism.
- Weight loss
- Tremors in the hands
- Increased heart rate
- Bulging of the eyes
- Difficulty sleeping
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Low tolerance for cold temperatures
- Irregular menstrual periods
Book your thyroid profile in just 299/- on Click2Cure.
1) T3, T4 and TSH tests are included
2) Home collection is FREE in Vadodara
3) Reports in 6 to 8 hours
4) Accurate reporting